Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Short Update

Not much to report.  We did get moved into our apartment, FINALLY.  My dad and my brother Jordan helped, and we were able to get everything moved in one day on Saturday.  They were really troopers - it rained on us all day!  Ashley hates the apartment,  she is not used to apartment living.  The baby is finally moving - it is VERY cool to feel it move.  We will find out in 2 weeks whether it's a boy or a girl.  She will be 18 weeks along by then.  I'm still praying for a boy - if it doesn't have a penis yet, I'm asking God to grow one! LOL.  I have faith!!  We are joining a new life group - tonight is our first night, and the group is volunteering to sort clothes and toys at a local baby ministry.  I spent the day in Stillwater at a Landscape/Turf conference.  Kind of boring, but it was a beautiful day outside, and it was a day away from the office.  I think that's about it!  Tune in for more..... one of these days SOON I'm actually going to start posting some creative content.  

No comments: