Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Reason For This Blog

For anyone who is taking the time to read this, let me begin by saying welcome to my blog. This is LONG overdue. I know that many people have blogs simply for the purpose of chronicling their daily lives. However, let me be clear that this blog serves a different purpose. For many years, I have enjoyed writing, as it is a talent, underdeveloped as it may be, that God has given me, and lately I have felt Him guiding me back to it. This blog will serve as a platform of introspection, a place to explore what God is doing in my heart and in my life. It will also serve as a place to post poems and prose from the past and from the present. In short, whatever God lays on my heart is what I will write. That being said, thank you again for reading, and let the blogging begin.

No comments: